21A Franklin St UNIT 1, Provincetown, MA 026573 beds, 2 baths, 989 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1950
- HOA Fee: $232
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Jun 1999 for $219,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 989 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: M:6 B:4 L:101 U:1001R
- Zillow Home ID: 56789962
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21A Franklin Street UNIT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02657 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Provincetown, and 85.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02657 home values.
- Unit 3$348K11396
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292