- Built in 2004
- Views: 726 all time views
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $265,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $189
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH3_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2132779278
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $185-375K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01860 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Merrimac as a whole. Among 01860 homes, this home is valued 8.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01860, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Merrimac, and 35.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01860 home values.
Nearby Schools in Merrimac
3-6 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!