- Built in 1971
- 1004 days on Zillow
- Views: 931 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $198
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $104,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- MLS #: 08811641
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- 2nd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 41-50 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Assessment Includes \ Clubhouse, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exercise Facilities, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Gas, Assessment Includes \ Heat, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Parking, Assessment Includes \ Pool, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Assessment Includes \ Water, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ Yes, Common Area Amenities \ Coin Laundry, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Equipment \ Intercom, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Building Type \ Cedar, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Kitchen Flooring \ Wood Laminate, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Galley, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Management \ Manager On-site, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ None, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Parking On-Site \ Yes, Parking Type \ Space/s, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pet Information \ Pet Count Limitation, Pet Information \ Pet Weight Limitation, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Estimated, Status \ Active, Water \ Lake Michigan
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 638 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1002307116
- Zillow Home ID: 4602343
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $49-85K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60527 home values will decrease 3% next year, compared to a 1.6% fall for Du Page as a whole. Among 60527 homes, this home is 71.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60527, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.6% greater than in Du Page, and 470.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60527 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Du Page.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60527 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (17)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 21A Kingery Quarter|
Nearby Schools in Du Page
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.