- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 1,220 all time views
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $156,533
- Last sale price/sqft: $219
- APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cottage, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 714 sqft
- Heating: None
- Parcel #: HMSD M:0008B B:000027 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86844293
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $118-305K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03841 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.5% decrease for Hampstead as a whole. Among 03841 homes, this home is valued 22.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 78% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03841, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Hampstead, and 67.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03841 home values.
|20 Abbie Ln Hampstead, NH||$310K||2||1||1,251|
|24 Abbie Ln Hampstead, NH||$221K||2||1||818|
|26 Abbie Ln Hampstead, NH||$213K||2||1||918|
|28 Abbie Ln Hampstead, NH||$218K||1||1||787|
|16 Abbie Ln Hampstead, NH||$416K||3||3||2,942|
|30 Abbie Ln Hampstead, NH||$247K||2||1||1,008|
|32 Abbie Ln Hampstead, NH||$141K||1||--||270|
|10 Abbie Ln Hampstead, NH||$389K||4||3||2,848|
|42 Timberlane Rd Hampstead, NH||$224K||2||1||547|
|38 Timberlane Rd Hampstead, NH||$236K||2||2||1,231|
|36 Timberlane Rd Hampstead, NH||$286K||4||3||2,296|
|46 Timberlane Rd Hampstead, NH||$333K||3||2||1,859|
|34 Timberlane Rd Hampstead, NH||$268K||2||2||1,456|
|32 Timberlane Rd Hampstead, NH||$236K||2||2||1,024|
|41 Timberlane Rd Hampstead, NH||$248K||1||1||872|
|50 Timberlane Rd Hampstead, NH||$242K||1||1||884|
|37 Timberlane Rd Hampstead, NH||$250K||2||2||2,009|
|33 Timberlane Rd Hampstead, NH||$282K||3||2||2,037|
|35 Timberlane Rd Hampstead, NH||$407K||3||3||2,417|
|30 Timberlane Rd Hampstead, NH||$323K||4||3||2,885|
Nearby Schools in Hampstead
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!