A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $1,000,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- Finished basement, 673 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BTH3_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Propane, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Second Dishwasher, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH4_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH4_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH5_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-i
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,394 sqft
- Parcel #: M:026 B:0194 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56381928
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01890 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.8% rise for Winchester as a whole. Among 01890 homes, this home is valued 76% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 48.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01890, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% lower than in Winchester, and 75.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01890 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Winchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01890 home values.
|23 Amberwood Dr Winchester, MA||$1.03M||4||2.5||3,334|
|24 Amberwood Dr Winchester, MA||$1.05M||4||4||3,443|
|21 Amberwood Dr Winchester, MA||$1.11M||4||3||3,535|
|41 Amberwood Dr Winchester, MA||$1.32M||4||4.5||3,876|
|28 Amberwood Dr Winchester, MA||$924K||3||3||2,650|
|7 Simonds Rd Winchester, MA||$1.08M||3||2||3,271|
|19 Amberwood Dr Winchester, MA||$1.08M||3||2.5||3,443|
|27 Amberwood Dr Winchester, MA||$1M||4||3||2,826|
|9 Simonds Rd Winchester, MA||$1.11M||4||3||4,256|
|17 Buckman Dr Winchester, MA||$1.16M||6||3.5||4,181|
|20 Amberwood Dr Winchester, MA||$958K||4||2.5||3,365|
|29 Amberwood Dr Winchester, MA||$1.16M||4||2.5||3,397|
|57 Amberwood Dr Winchester, MA||$1.21M||4||3.5||4,042|
|15 Buckman Dr Winchester, MA||$1.02M||5||2.5||3,430|
|17 Amberwood Dr Winchester, MA||$1.1M||5||3||3,572|
|16 Amberwood Dr Winchester, MA||$1.07M||3||2.5||3,135|
|11 Simonds Rd Winchester, MA||$867K||3||2||2,392|
|18 Amberwood Dr Winchester, MA||$1.35M||4||4.5||4,866|
|60 Amberwood Dr Winchester, MA||$1.08M||4||2.5||3,276|
|31 Amberwood Dr Winchester, MA||$1.17M||4||4||3,908|
Nearby Schools in Winchester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!