- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 8,409 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $360,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $128
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile, Other
- Parking: 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl / VTC, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Owner, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Certified Treated, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Library, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,812 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Parcel #: M:013.0 B:0000 L:0069.0
- Zillow Home ID: 56973270
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $310-585K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01985 home values will fall 1% next year, compared to a 1% fall for West Newbury as a whole. Among 01985 homes, this home is valued 0.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 35.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01985, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for West Newbury, and 67.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01985 home values.
|24 Baileys Ln West Newbury, MA||$324K||3||1||1,260|
|11 Baileys Ln West Newbury, MA||$491K||4||1||2,163|
|24 Baileys Ln West Newbury, MA||$333K||3||1||1,260|
|12 Baileys Ln West Newbury, MA||$525K||4||2||2,484|
|Baileys Ln West Newbury, MA||$471K||3||2.5||2,054|
|16 Baileys Ln West Newbury, MA||$471K||3||1.5||2,554|
|28 Baileys Ln West Newbury, MA||$745K||2||1.5||4,319|
|6 Baileys Ln West Newbury, MA||$432K||3||2||1,906|
|7 Baileys Ln West Newbury, MA||$415K||4||2||2,414|
|32 Baileys Ln West Newbury, MA||$784K||4||3.5||3,802|
|5 Albion Ln West Newbury, MA||$328K||2||1.5||1,332|
|3 Albion Ln West Newbury, MA||$384K||3||2||1,754|
|1 Albion Ln West Newbury, MA||$380K||2||3||1,713|
|10 Albion Ln West Newbury, MA||$399K||3||2||1,926|
|6 Albion Ln West Newbury, MA||$454K||3||2.5||2,292|
|47 Baileys Ln West Newbury, MA||$2.32M||6||7||8,736|
|4 Albion Ln West Newbury, MA||$320K||3||1||1,545|
|11 Albion Ln West Newbury, MA||$315K||3||1||1,332|
|487 Main St West Newbury, MA||$407K||3||2||1,924|
|8 Albion Ln West Newbury, MA||$519K||4||2.5||2,350|
Nearby Schools in West Newbury
PK-6 & ungraded1.3 mi
7-8 & ungraded2.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!