- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 2,671 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $78
- Finished basement, 283 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,416 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0019 B:0060 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 57117328
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-269K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01469 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Town of Townsend as a whole. Among 01469 homes, this home is valued 13.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 40.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01469, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.4% greater than in Town of Townsend, and 10.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01469 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Townsend.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01469 home values.
|20 Barker Hill Rd Townsend, MA||$216K||4||1||1,764|
|172 Dudley Rd Townsend, MA||$326K||4||3||3,371|
|26 Barker Hill Rd Townsend, MA||$216K||3||1||1,566|
|18 Barker Hill Rd Townsend, MA||$217K||2||1||1,634|
|14 Barker Hill Rd Townsend, MA||$191K||2||1||1,112|
|173 Dudley Rd Townsend, MA||$189K||3||1||1,210|
|28 Barker Hill Rd Townsend, MA||$271K||3||2.5||1,778|
|176 Dudley Rd Townsend, MA||$198K||2||1||1,295|
|30 Barker Hill Rd Townsend, MA||$239K||3||1.5||1,536|
|12 Barker Hill Rd Townsend, MA||$203K||3||1||1,466|
|10 Barker Hill Rd Townsend, MA||$266K||3||2.5||1,572|
|8 Barker Hill Rd Townsend, MA||$214K||4||1.5||1,638|
|182 Dudley Rd Townsend, MA||$195K||2||1||983|
|6 Barker Hill Rd Townsend, MA||$227K||3||--||1,900|
|85 Turnpike Rd Townsend, MA||$296K||7||3||2,619|
|81 Turnpike Rd Townsend, MA||$239K||3||2||2,138|
|89 Turnpike Rd Townsend, MA||$151K||2||1||720|
|87 Turnpike Rd Townsend, MA||$152K||2||1||600|
|88 Turnpike Rd Townsend, MA||$275K||4||1.5||1,872|
|82 Turnpike Rd Townsend, MA||$238K||3||2||1,752|
Nearby Schools in Town of Townsend
K-4 & ungraded1.1 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!