22 Birch Ter, West Lebanon, NH 03784
Sold on 3/6/13: $235,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,800 sq ft
- Lot:10,019 sqft
- Year Built:2003
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $235,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- (Edit home facts to update Zestimate)
INCLUDED: Water, Electricity (except if an AC is installed), Lawn Care, Washer, Dryer, Linens and Cookware
This almost brand new house is conveniently located in the center of West Lebanon, very short commute to Dartmouth Campus and DHMC. Close to the malls and stores, but in a secluded quiet neighborhood.
Beautiful kitchen with all the appliances: gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, etc. Includes cookware.
Bright open living/dining room with fireplace and cathedral celings. A separate family room with a nice sound system and flat TV. Just bring your CDs!
Two queen size bedrooms plus an office room, which can be converted as a third bedroom if need.
Two car garage with storage above. Nice back yard with deck to enjoy sunsets and grilling.
Please use phone numbers if no response to email due to junk filters. More pictures available upon request.
No pets, no smoking. Thanks!
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Additional FeaturesFully Furnished
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Office, Walk-in closet
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID92856737
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow407
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- Last Remodel Year2011
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #LBAN M:86 B:39 L:200
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 Birch Ter
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 10 Birch Ter West Lebanon, NH$204K32.01,368
- 8 Birch Ter West Lebanon, NH$214K52.02,034
- 5 Birch Ter West Lebanon, NH$198K31.01,320
- 4 Birch Ter West Lebanon, NH$187K32.01,008
- 43 Elm St W West Lebanon, NH$179K31.01,570
- 51 Elm St W West Lebanon, NH$195K42.01,425
- 39 Elm St W West Lebanon, NH$268K53.52,436
- 35 Elm St W West Lebanon, NH$199K3--1,420
- 57 Elm St W West Lebanon, NH$178K21.0900
- 1 Birch Ter West Lebanon, NH$195K31.01,316
- 61 Elm St W West Lebanon, NH$204K42.01,722
- 29 Elm St W West Lebanon, NH$365K52.03,348
- 27 Elm St W West Lebanon, NH$193K41.01,632
- 21 Elm St W West Lebanon, NH$162K31.0984
- 18 Elm St W West Lebanon, NH$189K72.02,347
- 40 S Main St West Lebanon, NH$193K42.01,417
- 42 S Main St West Lebanon, NH$266K53.01,380
- 36 S Main St West Lebanon, NH$220K23.02,050
Nearby Schools in Lebanon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292