22 Birch Ter, West Lebanon, NH 037843 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
INCLUDED: Water, Electricity (except if an AC is installed), Lawn Care, Washer, Dryer, Linens and Cookware
This almost brand new house is conveniently located in the center of West Lebanon, very short commute to Dartmouth Campus and DHMC. Close to the malls and stores, but in a secluded quiet neighborhood.
Beautiful kitchen with all the appliances: gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, etc. Includes cookware.
Bright open living/dining room with fireplace and cathedral celings. A separate family room with a nice sound system and flat TV. Just bring your CDs!
Two queen size bedrooms plus an office room, which can be converted as a third bedroom if need.
Two car garage with storage above. Nice back yard with deck to enjoy sunsets and grilling.
Please use phone numbers if no response to email due to junk filters. More pictures available upon request.
No pets, no smoking. Thanks!
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Fully Furnished
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: LBAN M:86 B:39 L:200
- Zillow Home ID: 92856737
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 Birch Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03784, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% higher than in Lebanon, and 92.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03784 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lebanon.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 10 Birch Ter West Lebanon, NH$194K322,297
- 8 Birch Ter West Lebanon, NH$220K322,034
- 5 Birch Ter West Lebanon, NH$205K321,320
- 4 Birch Ter West Lebanon, NH$187K321,593
- 43 Elm St W West Lebanon, NH$156K311,570
- 51 Elm St W West Lebanon, NH$175K421,615
- 39 Elm St W West Lebanon, NH$282K53.53,071
- 35 Elm St W West Lebanon, NH$193K3--1,420
- 57 Elm St W West Lebanon, NH$165K21900
- 1 Birch Ter West Lebanon, NH$211K311,750
- 61 Elm St W West Lebanon, NH$210K421,722
- 29 Elm St W West Lebanon, NH$525K522,830
- 27 Elm St W West Lebanon, NH$172K411,632
- 21 Elm St W West Lebanon, NH$155K31984
- 18 Elm St W West Lebanon, NH$191K722,347
- 40 S Main St West Lebanon, NH$178K421,627
- 42 S Main St West Lebanon, NH$281K531,610
- 36 S Main St West Lebanon, NH$177K232,050
Nearby Schools in Lebanon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292