22 Brian Rd, West Hartford, CT 061104 beds, 2 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: None, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Compactor, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0641 2 22 0001
- Zillow Home ID: 58154618
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 Brian Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06110, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% less than in West Hartford, and 45.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06110 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06110 home values.
- 20 Brian Rd West Hartford, CT$211K32.11,518
- 24 Brian Rd West Hartford, CT$212K321,388
- 26 Brian Rd West Hartford, CT$209K32.51,296
- 21 Brian Rd West Hartford, CT$226K41.11,656
- 23 Brian Rd West Hartford, CT$202K311,426
- 25 Brian Rd West Hartford, CT$190K411,332
- 16 Brian Rd West Hartford, CT$205K421,296
- 17 Brian Rd West Hartford, CT$193K311,296
- 27 Brian Rd West Hartford, CT$206K321,674
- 15 Brian Rd West Hartford, CT$210K31.51,524
- 14 Brian Rd West Hartford, CT$208K321,554
- 30 Brian Rd West Hartford, CT$234K41.51,728
- 12 Brian Rd West Hartford, CT$201K421,296
- 12 Brian Rd West Hartford, CT$203K421,296
- 32 Brian Rd West Hartford, CT$203K321,296
- 31 Brian Rd West Hartford, CT$192K311,332
- 11 Brian Rd West Hartford, CT$218K321,530
- 33 Brian Rd West Hartford, CT$208K321,512
- 10 Brian Rd West Hartford, CT$213K321,512
- 34 Brian Rd West Hartford, CT$213K321,554
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!