22 Charles St, Ocoee, FL 347613 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $84,944
- Price/sqft: $47
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,816 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 182228790006000
- Zillow Home ID: 46149628
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 Charles Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34761 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 70.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% greater than in Ocoee, and 86.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34761 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ocoee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34761 home values.
- 20 Lee St Ocoee, FL$99K212,186
- 620 Lyman St Ocoee, FL$91K211,008
- 740 Lyman St Ocoee, FL--31.51,320
- 704 Lyman St Ocoee, FL$109K311,435
- 610 Lyman St Ocoee, FL$142K321,260
- 602 Lyman St Ocoee, FL$91K31960
- 112 Lyle St Ocoee, FL$154K632,387
- 600 Lyman St Ocoee, FL$80K311,413
- 712 Lyman St Ocoee, FL$95K321,464
- 718 Lyman St Ocoee, FL$143K321,259
- 724 Lyman St Ocoee, FL$67K221,079
- 724 Lyman St Ocoee, FL$59K221,079
- 53 Charles St Ocoee, FL$149K321,340
- 701 Lyman St Ocoee, FL$71K211,213
- 615 Lyman St Ocoee, FL$76K32984
- 20 Rewis St Ocoee, FL$473K443,785
- 703 Lyman St Ocoee, FL$82K31960
- 24 Rewis St Ocoee, FL$64K21700
- 705 Lyman St Ocoee, FL$76K21960
- Lyman St Ocoee, FL$76K21960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292