- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 917 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $645,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $238
- Finished basement, 368 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,713 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0033 B:0050 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56936733
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $485-745K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01945 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Marblehead as a whole. Among 01945 homes, this home is valued 14.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marblehead, and 59% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
|24 Columbia Rd Marblehead, MA||$580K||5||2.5||2,377|
|20 Columbia Rd Marblehead, MA||$571K||4||1.5||2,230|
|21 Homestead Rd Marblehead, MA||$552K||3||1.5||1,980|
|23 Homestead Rd Marblehead, MA||$574K||4||1.5||1,782|
|21 Columbia Rd Marblehead, MA||$1.11M||5||1.5||4,200|
|19 Homestead Rd Marblehead, MA||$499K||4||1.5||1,660|
|18 Columbia Rd Marblehead, MA||$524K||3||1.5||1,632|
|26 Columbia Rd Marblehead, MA||$636K||5||2.5||2,992|
|19 Columbia Rd Marblehead, MA||$578K||4||2||2,500|
|25 Homestead Rd Marblehead, MA||$610K||4||3.5||2,048|
|17 Columbia Rd Marblehead, MA||$498K||3||1.5||1,692|
|17 Homestead Rd Marblehead, MA||$483K||3||1.5||1,838|
|21 Columbia Rd Marblehead, MA||$918K||5||1.5||4,200|
|27 Homestead Rd Marblehead, MA||$604K||5||1.5||2,357|
|28 Columbia Rd Marblehead, MA||$570K||4||1.5||2,282|
|8 Alden Rd Marblehead, MA||$561K||3||1.5||1,908|
|22 Homestead Rd Marblehead, MA||$507K||3||1.5||1,673|
|27 Columbia Rd Marblehead, MA||$396K||3||1.5||1,104|
|20 Homestead Rd Marblehead, MA||$537K||4||2||1,948|
|12 Alden Rd Marblehead, MA||$564K||3||1.5||1,893|
Nearby Schools in Marblehead
1-3 & ungraded0.2 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!