- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Views: 1,746 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $245,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $136
- Unfinished basement, 538 sqft
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_DSCRP \ Skylight, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Saltbox
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,805 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: M:0112 B:0000 L:0003-72
- Zillow Home ID: 57548322
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $230-317K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02360 home values will decrease 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.2% decrease for Town of Plymouth as a whole. Among 02360 homes, this home is valued 2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% greater than in Town of Plymouth, and 35.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02360 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Plymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02360 home values.
|21 Dorothy Dr Plymouth, MA||$213K||2||1||1,184|
|25 Dorothy Dr Plymouth, MA||$223K||3||2||1,344|
|19 Dorothy Dr Plymouth, MA||$249K||3||1.5||1,536|
|18 Dorothy Dr Plymouth, MA||$244K||3||1.5||1,248|
|28 Dorothy Dr Plymouth, MA||$263K||3||1.5||2,074|
|29 Dorothy Dr Plymouth, MA||$220K||3||1.5||852|
|15 Dorothy Dr Plymouth, MA||$253K||4||1.5||1,516|
|61 Sandra Way Plymouth, MA||$259K||3||2||1,682|
|10 Nancy Dr Plymouth, MA||$261K||3||1.5||1,997|
|12 Nancy Dr Plymouth, MA||$253K||3||1.5||1,740|
|55 Sandra Way Plymouth, MA||$261K||3||1.5||1,920|
|16 Nancy Dr Plymouth, MA||$277K||2||1||2,006|
|67 Sandra Way Plymouth, MA||$261K||4||1.5||1,830|
|18 Nancy Dr Plymouth, MA||$254K||3||2||1,644|
|20 Nancy Dr Plymouth, MA||$282K||4||1.5||2,245|
|24 Nancy Dr Plymouth, MA||$232K||3||2||1,344|
|5 Nancy Dr Plymouth, MA||$279K||3||1.5||2,047|
|31 Dorothy Dr Plymouth, MA||$248K||3||2||1,536|
|14 Dorothy Dr Plymouth, MA||$271K||4||1.5||1,815|
|7 Nancy Dr Plymouth, MA||$246K||3||1.5||1,470|
Nearby Schools in Town of Plymouth
PK-4 & ungraded0.6 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!