- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
22 Drag Hill Rd, Rindge, NH 034613 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,689 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Last sold: Dec 2002 for $209,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,689 sqft
- Parcel #: RIND M:10 L:4 U:4
- Zillow Home ID: 95334447
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 Drag Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03461, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.9% greater than in Rindge, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03461 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rindge.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 23 Drag Hill Rd Rindge, NH$271K32.51,536
- 25 Fitzgerald Rd Rindge, NH$175K321,548
- 15 Fitzgerald Rd Rindge, NH$156K311,132
- 30 Drag Hill Rd Rindge, NH$348K222,010
- 11 Fitzgerald Ct Hinsdale, NH$82K31.51,206
- 34 Fitzgerald Rd Rindge, NH$164K321,276
- 10 Drag Hill Rd Rindge, NH$210K32.51,536
- 5 Fitzgerald Rd Rindge, NH--324,007,520
- 193 Woodbound Rd Rindge, NH$172K31.51,436
- 57 Fitzgerald Rd Rindge, NH$156K311,306
- 271 Fitzgerald Rd Rindge, NH$175K321,704
- 211 Woodbound Rd Rindge, NH$215K32.51,388
- 180 Woodbound Rd Rindge, NH$98K211,026
- 7 Spring Rd Rindge, NH$318K43.52,868
- 65 Drag Hill Rd Rindge, NH$197K321,331
- 66 Drag Hill Rd Rindge, NH$223K322,149
- 8 Spring Rd Rindge, NH$101K21984
- 10 Spring Rd Rindge, NH$80K31986
- 178 Woodbound Rd Rindge, NH$132K311,265
- 12 Kulla Dr Rindge, NH$317K32.52,232
Nearby Schools in Rindge
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292