- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
22 Ethel Ave, Haverhill, MA 018323 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,548 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,548 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $215,000
- Finished basement, 380 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,548 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0534 B:00003 L:74
- Zillow Home ID: 56053184
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 Ethel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01832 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% greater than in Haverhill, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01832 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01832 home values.
- 10 Ethel Ave Haverhill, MA$254K31.51,618
- 2 Ethel Ave Haverhill, MA$257K------
- 6 Ethel Ave Haverhill, MA$254K31.51,648
- 9 Ethel Ave Haverhill, MA$281K32.51,674
- 14 Ethel Ave Haverhill, MA$255K31.51,648
- 2 Ethel Ave UNIT 2 Haverhill, MA$221K42.52,300
- 4 Ethel Ave UNIT 4 Haverhill, MA$222K32.52,300
- 18 Ethel Ave Haverhill, MA$248K31.51,612
- 761 River St UNIT 761 Haverhill, MA$182K21.51,681
- 759 River St UNIT 759 Haverhill, MA$184K21.51,681
- 765 River St Haverhill, MA$248K31.51,626
- 761 River St Haverhill, MA$332K21.51,800
- 23 James Ave Haverhill, MA$260K321,448
- 769 River St Haverhill, MA$242K31.51,626
- 19 James Ave Haverhill, MA$267K31.52,138
- 26 Ethel Ave Haverhill, MA$270K321,698
- 759 River St Haverhill, MA$235K21.5--
- 44-46 Naples Rd Haverhill, MA$256K632,995
- 27 James Ave Haverhill, MA$269K32.51,632
- 20 Augustine Ave Haverhill, MA$192K311,337
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.