A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1880
- Views: 603 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $145,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $186
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Gutters, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Garden, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Ground, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 779 sqft
- Parcel #: M:080 B:062 L:022-A
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 84633539
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $88-256K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01752 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Marlborough as a whole. Among 01752 homes, this home is valued 45.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 42.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
|21 Fay Ct Marlborough, MA||$335K||4||2.5||2,172|
|19 Fay Ct Marlborough, MA||$343K||5||2||2,306|
|20 Fay Ct Marlborough, MA||$255K||3||1||1,200|
|22 Fay Ct UNIT B Marlborough, MA||$160K||2||1||819|
|20 Fay Ct UNIT B Marlborough, MA||$217K||3||1||1,200|
|20 Fay Ct UNIT A Marlborough, MA||$201K||3||1||1,057|
|14 Fay Ct Marlborough, MA||$348K||6||2||2,564|
|13 Fay Ct Marlborough, MA||$354K||4||3||2,819|
|17 Fay Ct Marlborough, MA||$374K||6||2||2,826|
|18 St Marys Way Marlborough, MA||$373K||2||3||2,025|
|68 Broad St Marlborough, MA||$316K||7||3||2,059|
|2 Saint Marys Way # 2 Marlborough, MA||$293K||2||2.5||1,363|
|30 Broad St # 201 Marlborough, MA||$263K||2||2||1,100|
|30 Broad St # 101 Marlborough, MA||$260K||2||2||1,070|
|30 Broad St # 102 Marlborough, MA||$262K||2||2||1,097|
|30 Broad St # 202 Marlborough, MA||$259K||2||2||1,074|
|22 Fay Ct Marlborough, MA||$193K||2||1||779|
|49 Broad St Marlborough, MA||$296K||5||2.5||1,775|
|61 Broad St APT 201 Marlborough, MA||--||2||1||800|
|26 Broad St # 101 Marlborough, MA||$356K||2||2||2,294|
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded1.0 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.