22 Garden Aly, Albany, NY 122101 bed, 1.5 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,254 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1845
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $188,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: Off street, 1 space, 260 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 56
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 01010007603100020580020000
- Zillow Home ID: 29655577
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 Garden Aly
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12210, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.6% higher than in Albany, and 39% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12210 home values.
- 399 Madison Ave Albany, NY$141K322,640
- 397 Madison Ave Albany, NY$103K221,760
- 10 Garden Aly Albany, NY$103K------
- 401 Madison Ave Albany, NY$251K533,000
- 403 Madison Ave Albany, NY$169K421,246
- 33 Garden Aly Albany, NY$198K111,600
- 389 Madison Ave Albany, NY$196K623,168
- 386 Hamilton St Albany, NY$235K332,244
- 405 Madison Ave Albany, NY$162K41.51,634
- 380 Hamilton St Albany, NY$410KStudio43,927
- 378 Hamilton St Albany, NY$164K431,700
- 387 Madison Ave Albany, NY$173K221,878
- 8 Garden Aly Albany, NY$100K------
- 376 Hamilton St Albany, NY$177K322,616
- 392 Hamilton St Albany, NY$178K332,772
- 409 Madison Ave APT 302 Albany, NY$186K321,460
- 409 Madison Ave APT GL1 Albany, NY$124K221,010
- 409 Madison Ave APT 101 Albany, NY$131K211,020
- 388 Hamilton St APT 2 Albany, NY$209K332,628
- 394 Hamilton St Albany, NY$218K332,235
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292