This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,721 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $310,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 4 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Basement \ Y, Basement Feature \ Full, Beachfront \ No, Construction \ Post & Beam, Cooling \ Window AC, Disclosure \ Y, Electric Feature \ 100 Amps, Electric Feature \ Circuit Breakers, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Porch, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation \ Fieldstone, Garage Parking \ Detached, Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard, Heating \ Hot Water Radiators, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insulation Feature \ Unknown, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Lot Description \ Other (See Remarks), Master Bath \ No, Parking Feature \ Off-Street, Parking Feature \ Paved Driveway, Road Type \ Paved, Road Type \ Public, Roof Material \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Public Record, Status \ Contingent, Style \ Colonial, Terms Feature \ Other (See Remarks), Type \ Detached, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, Warranty \ No, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: W:15 P:02707 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59105456
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $365-515K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Dorchester home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Boston as a whole. Among North Dorchester homes, this home is valued 20.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.6% greater than in Boston, and 28.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dorchester home values.
|24 Glendale St Dorchester, MA||$374K||4||2||2,146|
|20 Glendale St Dorchester, MA||$553K||9||3||4,065|
|18 Glendale St Dorchester, MA||$398K||7||2||2,574|
|16 Glendale St Dorchester, MA||$379K||10||2||2,574|
|11 Trull St Dorchester, MA||$570K||6||3||4,018|
|6 Glen St Dorchester, MA||$391K||4||3||1,739|
|14 Glendale St Dorchester, MA||$395K||4||2||2,574|
|23 Glendale St Dorchester, MA||$497K||5||3||2,626|
|15 Trull St Dorchester, MA||$350K||--||--||3,459|
|28 Glendale St Dorchester, MA||$341K||4||2||1,498|
|12 Glendale St Dorchester, MA||$409K||4||2||3,078|
|15 Glendale St # 1 Boston, MA||--||3||1||1,750|
|15 Glendale St Dorchester, MA||$530K||6||3||3,474|
|8 Glen St Dorchester, MA||$257K||3||1||1,654|
|25 Glendale St Dorchester, MA||$436K||6||3||3,360|
|4 Glen St Dorchester, MA||$352K||4||1||1,341|
|11 Glendale St Dorchester, MA||$535K||7||3||3,474|
|5 Trull St Dorchester, MA||$562K||8||3||5,465|
|46 Payson Ave # R Dorchester, MA||$325K||2||1.5||1,181|
|6 Glendale St Dorchester, MA||$411K||8||3||2,958|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!