This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $220,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- View: Water
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Hot Water Source \ Propane, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ In Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Shingle, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,020 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 168819608775
- Zillow Home ID: 58055242
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $248-660K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06340 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for Town of Groton as a whole. Among 06340 homes, this home is valued 115.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% greater than in Town of Groton, and 70.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06340 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
|32 Golf St Groton, CT||$335K||3||2.5||2,034|
|44 Golf St Groton, CT||$389K||4||2.5||3,036|
|41 Golf St Groton, CT||$224K||3||6||1,775|
|11 Golf St Groton, CT||$165K||3||1||1,104|
|72 Plant St Groton, CT||$262K||2||2||1,893|
|3 Golf St Groton, CT||$186K||3||1||1,560|
|49 Golf St Groton, CT||$171K||2||1||1,167|
|56 Golf St Groton, CT||$233K||3||2||1,618|
|66 Plant St Groton, CT||$248K||3||2||2,112|
|97 Three Acre Rd Groton, CT||$349K||3||2.5||2,632|
|34 Greenview Rd Groton, CT||$268K||3||3||1,790|
|18 Greenview Rd Groton, CT||$239K||3||1||1,416|
|52 Plant St Groton, CT||$241K||3||1||1,656|
|14 Greenview Rd Groton, CT||$226K||3||1.5||1,704|
|98 Three Acre Rd Groton, CT||$266K||2||2||1,698|
|135 Shennecossett Pkwy Groton, CT||$214K||2||1.5||1,629|
|83 Three Acre Rd Groton, CT||$272K||4||3||2,710|
|141 Shennecossett Pkwy Groton, CT||$245K||3||1.5||1,912|
|123 Shennecossett Pkwy Groton, CT||$295K||3||3||2,336|
|Shennecossett Pkwy Groton, CT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Town of Groton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!