This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1860
- Views: 4,530 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 1999 for $128,800
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, GarageAndParking \ Under, Garage Location \ Under, Roads \ Public, Sewer \ Leach Field, Sewer \ Private, Foundation \ Concrete, LotDescription \ Landscaped, WaterHeater \ Electric, LotDescription \ Country Setting, HeatingAndCooling \ Steam, Roof \ Membrane, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Cook Top-Electric, LotDescription \ Horse Prop, Style \ New Englander, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Exhaust Hood, GarageAndParking \ 5 Parking Spaces, Water CF \ Public, Number Stories \ 1, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Suitable Use CF \ Horse\Animal Farm, Bedroom 4 Level \ 2, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, StreetType \ Rd
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,056 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: GOFF M:7 B:59 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 117799171
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $195-318K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03045 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Goffstown as a whole. Among 03045 homes, this home is valued 5.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% lower than in Goffstown, and 70.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03045 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Goffstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03045 home values.
|21 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$180K||2||1||1,308|
|16 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$229K||3||3||2,261|
|16 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$227K||3||3||2,357|
|33 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$160K||3||1||1,052|
|33 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$162K||3||1||1,121|
|17A Bennington Cir Goffstown, NH||$137K||2||1||1,128|
|19A Bennington Cir Goffstown, NH||$178K||2||1||1,692|
|11 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$198K||3||1.5||1,958|
|11 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$199K||3||1.5||1,958|
|36 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$250K||5||3||3,229|
|6 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$331K||4||2.5||3,320|
|43 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$163K||2||1||1,563|
|36 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$282K||6||3||3,136|
|43 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$214K||3||1||2,000|
|24 Parker Station Rd Goffstown, NH||$250K||4||2||3,444|
|19 Parker Station Rd APT 4 Goffstown, NH||$121K||3||1||1,188|
|19 Parker Station Rd APT 5 Goffstown, NH||$102K||2||1||768|
|19 Parker Station Rd APT 9 Goffstown, NH||$111K||2||1||1,008|
|19 Parker Station Rd APT 8 Goffstown, NH||$106K||2||1||904|
|19 Parker Station Rd APT 1 Goffstown, NH||$109K||3||1||936|
Nearby Schools in Goffstown
Data by GreatSchools.org