- Lot: 1.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1860
- 288 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,478 all time views
- 47 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 1999 for $128,800
- Price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: 4370511
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Basement \ Unfinished, Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, GarageAndParking \ Under, Garage Location \ Under, HeatFuel \ Oil, Property Type \ Residential, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Leach Field, Sewer \ Private, Flood Zone \ Unknown, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, Foundation \ Concrete, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, LotDescription \ Landscaped, WaterHeater \ Electric, Exterior \ Vinyl, LotDescription \ Country Setting, HeatingAndCooling \ Steam, Roof \ Membrane, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Cook Top-Electric, LotDescription \ Horse Prop, Style \ New Englander, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Exhaust Hood, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Double Oven, GarageAndParking \ 5 Parking Spaces, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Public, Number Stories \ 1, Road Footage YN \ Unknown, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Cable Internet, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ 1 Fireplace, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Suitable Use CF \ Horse\Animal Farm, Basement \ Walk Up, Basement \ Concrete, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Carpet, Bedroom 4 Level \ 2, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Land Use \ No, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, StreetType \ Rd
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,056 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: GOFF M:7 B:59 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 117799171
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $195-318K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03045 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Goffstown as a whole. Among 03045 homes, this home is 3.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 20.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% less than in Goffstown, and 70.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03045 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Goffstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03045 home values.
|21 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$177K||2||1||1,308|
|16 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$228K||3||3||2,261|
|16 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$227K||3||3||2,357|
|33 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$158K||3||1||1,052|
|33 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$159K||3||1||1,121|
|17A Bennington Cir Goffstown, NH||$134K||2||1||1,128|
|19A Bennington Cir Goffstown, NH||$174K||2||1||1,692|
|19B Bennington Cir Goffstown, NH||$166K||2||1||1,100|
|11 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$193K||3||1.5||1,958|
|11 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$194K||3||1.5||1,958|
|36 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$250K||5||3||3,229|
|6 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$334K||4||2.5||3,320|
|43 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$163K||2||1||1,563|
|36 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$283K||6||3||3,136|
|124 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$211K||3||2.5||--|
|43 Gorham Pond Rd Goffstown, NH||$213K||3||1||2,000|
|24 Parker Station Rd Goffstown, NH||$253K||4||2||3,444|
|19 Parker Station Rd APT 9 Goffstown, NH||$112K||2||1||1,008|
|19 Parker Station Rd APT 1 Goffstown, NH||$110K||3||1||936|
|19 Parker Station Rd APT 4 Goffstown, NH||$121K||3||1||1,188|
Nearby Schools in Goffstown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.