- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 21 days on Zillow
- Views: 10,383 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 1990 for $36,400
- Price/sqft: $421
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 10 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Sewer \ City, Water \ City Water, Garage Count \ 2 Car Garage, Exterior Living Space \ Terrace, Kitchen Granite Countertops, Area Amenities \ Golf, Area Amenities \ Outdoor Activities, Road Type \ Private Road, Kitchen Center Island, Area Amenities \ Aquatic Activities, Area Description \ Historic \ Antique, Amenities \ Yacht Club, Area Amenities \ Boating, Area Amenities \ Area Fishing, Special Market \ Luxury Properties, Views \ Bay, Community Type \ Beach Resort, Area Description \ Resort, Age \ 11-20 Years Old, Special Market \ Vacation \ Second Home, Community Type \ Country Club, Special Market \ Resort \ Lake, Basement \ Partial, Area Description \ Privacy, Location \ Island, Location \ Ocean \ Beach, Area Description \ Sand Beach, Location \ Off Water, Special Market \ College \ University, Location \ Harbor
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 5,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:042 B:0042
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 65937195
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.48-3.8M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02840 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% decrease for Newport as a whole. Among 02840 homes, this home is 517.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 55.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02840, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in Newport, and 27.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02840 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02840 home values.
|2 Harbor View Dr Newport, RI||$2.81M||4||5.5||4,140|
|21 Harbor View Dr # 27 Newport, RI||$3.3M||6||6||6,240|
|21 Harbor View Dr Newport, RI||$533K||--||--||--|
|1 Harbor View Dr Newport, RI||$4.46M||4||3.5||5,225|
|5 Harbor View Dr Newport, RI||$3.06M||6||6||3,907|
|3 Harbor View Dr Newport, RI||$2.36M||3||2||2,136|
|123 Wellington Ave Newport, RI||$654K||2||1.5||832|
|121 Wellington Ave Newport, RI||$666K||2||1.5||900|
|119 Wellington Ave Newport, RI||$654K||2||1.5||832|
|39 Roseneath Ave Newport, RI||$1.21M||8||4||3,810|
|7 Roseneath Ave Newport, RI||$481K||1||1||1,516|
|11 Roseneath Ave Newport, RI||$885K||4||4||2,188|
|117 Wellington Ave Newport, RI||$809K||3||1||1,903|
|9 Roseneath Ave Newport, RI||$1.1M||3||3.5||3,876|
|5 Roseneath Ave Newport, RI||$683K||6||3||3,068|
|145 Wellington Ave Newport, RI||$4.4M||9||8||6,048|
|63 Roseneath Ave Newport, RI||$301K||3||1||876|
|30 Roseneath Ave Newport, RI||$437K||3||2.5||1,426|
|8 Roseneath Ave Newport, RI||$486K||4||1.5||1,469|
|32 Roseneath Ave Newport, RI||$454K||3||2.5||1,632|
Nearby Schools in Newport
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.