22 Hillcrest Dr, Charleston, WV 253022 beds, 1 bath, 904 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- 342 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $33,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- MLS #: 148152
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 904 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 12 1502590000
- Zillow Home ID: 22608750
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 Hillcrest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charleston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 500% greater than in West Virginia, and 91% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Charleston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Virginia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charleston home values.
- 20 Hillcrest Dr Charleston, WV$93K------
- 203 Hillcrest Dr Montgomery, WV$124K------
- 18 Hillcrest Dr Charleston, WV$81K------
- 27 Hillcrest Dr Charleston, WV$71K21.5837
- Route 15 WV--------
- 31 Hillcrest Dr Charleston, WV$68K------
- 25 Hillcrest Dr Charleston, WV$104K------
- 16 Hillcrest Dr # A Charleston, WV$82K------
- 23 Hillcrest Dr Charleston, WV$42K------
- 24 Hillcrest Dr Charleston, WV$69K------
- 17 Hillcrest Dr Charleston, WV$87K------
- 26 Hillcrest Dr Charleston, WV$136K------
- 33 Hillcrest Dr Charleston, WV$75K------
- 35 Hillcrest Dr Charleston, WV$100K------
- Hillcrest Dr Charleston, WV$61K------
- 217 Hillcrest Dr Montgomery, WV$96K------
- 30 Hillcrest Dr Charleston, WV$96K------
- 16 Hillcrest Dr Charleston, WV$87K------
- 39 Hillcrest Dr Charleston, WV$94K321,782
- 32 Hillcrest Dr Charleston, WV$63K------
Nearby Schools in Charleston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.