- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Views: 2,952 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $309,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $274
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,127 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0030 L:0000 P:0040
- Zillow Home ID: 57139607
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $281-400K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01887 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Wilmington as a whole. Among 01887 homes, this home is valued 18.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01887, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Wilmington, and 87.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01887 home values.
|24 Hillcrest St Wilmington, MA||$327K||4||1||1,225|
|11 Hillcrest St Wilmington, MA||$323K||3||1||1,473|
|2 Hillcrest St Wilmington, MA||$358K||3||2||1,044|
|1 Hillcrest St Wilmington, MA||$383K||4||2||1,598|
|21 Burt Rd Wilmington, MA||$560K||4||2||2,381|
|9 Burt Rd Wilmington, MA||$455K||4||2||2,131|
|7 Burt Rd Wilmington, MA||$421K||3||1.5||1,662|
|23 Burt Rd Wilmington, MA||$340K||3||2||994|
|19 Burt Rd Wilmington, MA||$376K||4||2||1,693|
|6 Burt Rd Wilmington, MA||$344K||3||1||1,508|
|18 Burt Rd Wilmington, MA||$385K||4||1||1,848|
|20 Burt Rd Wilmington, MA||$424K||3||2||2,156|
|11 Burt Rd Wilmington, MA||$465K||4||2||2,264|
|25 Burt Rd Wilmington, MA||--||--||--||--|
|16 Burt Rd Wilmington, MA||$448K||5||3||1,982|
|9 Oak Ct Wilmington, MA||$352K||3||1||1,702|
|11 Oak Ct Wilmington, MA||$330K||3||1||992|
|2 Beech Ct Wilmington, MA||$406K||3||2||2,000|
|4 Beech Ct Wilmington, MA||$333K||3||1||1,040|
|22 Burt Rd Wilmington, MA||$339K||4||2||1,320|
Nearby Schools in Wilmington
4-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!