This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Views: 4,680 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Finished basement, 500 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,892 sqft
- Parcel #: M:069.0-0000-0022.0
- Zillow Home ID: 56639474
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $415-676K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02043 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Town of Hingham as a whole. Among 02043 homes, this home is valued 14.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02043, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Hingham, and 79% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02043 home values.
|24 Hillside Ter Hingham, MA||$459K||3||1.5||1,484|
|19 Hillside Ter Hingham, MA||$477K||3||1.5||1,696|
|23 Hillside Ter Hingham, MA||$448K||4||2||1,122|
|14 Hillside Ter Hingham, MA||$444K||2||2||1,080|
|12 Hillside Ter Hingham, MA||$427K||3||1.5||1,224|
|29 Hillside Ter Hingham, MA||$554K||3||2.5||1,742|
|10 Hillside Ter Hingham, MA||$470K||3||2.5||1,350|
|24 West St Hingham, MA||$651K||--||--||--|
|20 West St Hingham, MA||$596K||4||1.5||2,016|
|15 Hillside Ter Hingham, MA||$464K||3||2||1,314|
|16 West St Hingham, MA||$413K||4||1||1,116|
|5 Quincy Ave Hingham, MA||$465K||3||1.5||1,565|
|8 Adams Ct Hingham, MA||$479K||3||2||1,668|
|10 Adams Ct Hingham, MA||$484K||3||2||1,660|
|12 Adams Ct Hingham, MA||$613K||--||--||--|
|14 Adams Ct Hingham, MA||$641K||3||2||1,961|
|18 West St Hingham, MA||$453K||3||1.5||1,242|
|17 West St Hingham, MA||$446K||2||1||1,275|
|12 West St Hingham, MA||$501K||3||1.5||1,763|
|18 Hillside Ter Hingham, MA||$325K||2||1||608|
Nearby Schools in Town of Hingham
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
7-8 & ungraded2.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!