22 Hudson Pl, Cranston, RI 029052 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2002 for $520,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:2-2 L:2513 U:
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 66069841
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 Hudson Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02905 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 113.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 271.2% higher than in Cranston, and 226.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cranston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02905 home values.
- 19 Fairview Ave Cranston, RI$378K533,960
- 18 Fairview Ave Cranston, RI$325K51.51,886
- 56 Fairview Ave Cranston, RI--------
- 17 Fairview Ave Cranston, RI$315K31.51,720
- 20 Hudson Pl Cranston, RI$896K63.53,429
- 10 Fairview Ave Cranston, RI$323K421,840
- 15 Fairview Ave Cranston, RI$353K41.52,238
- 1 Sefton Dr UNIT 1 Cranston, RI$516K876,310
- 36 Fairview Ave Cranston, RI$756K43.52,822
- 31 Fairview Ave Cranston, RI$139K------
- 2 Sefton Dr UNIT 2 Cranston, RI$385K32.52,256
- 3 Sefton Dr Cranston, RI$250K21.51,386
- 1 Sefton Dr Cranston, RI$259K22.52,650
- 27 Harbour Ter Cranston, RI$676K432,700
- 12 Sefton Dr Cranston, RI$943K876,310
- 11 Sefton Dr Cranston, RI$663K42.53,007
- 7 Fairview Ave Cranston, RI$393K61.52,442
- 15 Hudson Pl Cranston, RI$311K41.51,368
- 19 Harbour Ter Cranston, RI$311K31.51,470
- 61 Harbour Ter East Greenwich, RI$500K433,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.