22 Joy St, Boston, MA 021145 beds, 5 baths, 3,096 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 9/21 1pm-3pm
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 324 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $2,300,000
- Price/sqft: $775
- MLS #: 71603312
- Parking: On street
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BED2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED2_DSCRP \ Wet bar, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED5_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Wine Chiller, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Wet bar, MBR_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Exercise Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,096 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:05 P:01886 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59173985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 Joy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.1% less than in Boston, and 83.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
- 24 Joy St # 24A Boston, MA$1.51M----3,200
- 18 Joy St Boston, MA$2.16MStudio1650
- 36 1/8 Joy St UNIT 36 Boston, MA$255K11234
- 24 Joy St APT 3 Boston, MA$310KStudio1350
- 22 Myrtle St # 22A Boston, MA$1M31.51,281
- 22 Myrtle St # A Boston, MA--------
- 15 Myrtle St # 2 Boston, MA$1.52M322,000
- 20 Joy St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$433K11483
- 20 Joy St UNIT 4 Boston, MA$638K11823
- 20 Joy St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$707K121,057
- 20 Joy St Boston, MA$750KStudio1--
- 20 Joy St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$484K11579
- 32 Myrtle St #3-2 Boston, MA$512K11661
- 24 Joy St APT 6 Boston, MA$914KStudio1--
- 41 Joy St APT 5 Boston, MA--2----
- 26 Myrtle St APT 3 Boston, MA$845K------
- 12 Joy St Boston, MA$2.46M452,986
- 36 1/2 Joy St UNIT 36H Boston, MA$971K221,438
- 14 Joy St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$483K11655
- 14 Joy St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$569K21755
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.