22 Keat Ave, Greenville, SC 296013 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,886 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $225,400
- Price/sqft: $120
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,886 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 0028000102300
- Zillow Home ID: 10988700
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 Keat Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.1% less than in Greenville, and 24% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 29601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29601 home values.
- 20 Keat Ave Greenville, SC$90K32.51,886
- Fludd St Greenville, SC--------
- 18 Keat Ave Greenville, SC$87K321,886
- 13 Fludd St Greenville, SC--------
- 7 Fludd St Greenville, SC--23775
- 15 Fludd St Greenville, SC$72K311,200
- 16 Keat Ave Greenville, SC$96K331,471
- 17 Fludd St Greenville, SC$62K31.51,078
- 14 Keat Ave Greenville, SC$118K332,000
- 10 Fludd St Greenville, SC$62K311,120
- 8 Fludd St Greenville, SC$62K21830
- 400 Pinckney St Greenville, SC--------
- 408 Pinckney St Greenville, SC$166K1263,750
- 6 Fludd St Greenville, SC$61K21810
- 4 Fludd St Greenville, SC$59K31954
- 12 Keat Ave Greenville, SC$62K221,300
- 11 Pete Hollis Blvd Greenville, SC$71K311,391
- 314 Pinckney St Greenville, SC$153K32.51,480
- 410 Pinckney St Greenville, SC$60K211,320
- 310 Pinckney St Greenville, SC--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.