22 Longview Way, Peabody, MA 019603 beds, 2 baths, 1,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $252
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Other (See Remarks), APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,288 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: M:0116 B:0028
- Zillow Home ID: 56115676
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 Longview Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.9% lower than in Peabody, and 64.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01960 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Peabody.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
- 20 Longview Way Peabody, MA$578K32.52,520
- 24 Longview Way Peabody, MA$270K221,260
- 27 Linden Rd Peabody, MA$275K421,632
- 29 Linden Rd # 2 Peabody, MA--211,200
- 29 Linden Rd Peabody, MA$494K543,944
- 5 Linden Rd Peabody, MA$294K31.51,100
- 23 Linden Rd Peabody, MA$239K211,078
- 21 Longview Way Peabody, MA$268K31.51,372
- 18 Longview Way Peabody, MA$286K421,260
- 26 Longview Way Peabody, MA$245K21999
- 19 Longview Way Peabody, MA$294K32.51,379
- 23 Longview Way Peabody, MA$242K31728
- 17 Longview Way Peabody, MA$252K211,080
- 31 Linden Rd Peabody, MA$286K411,196
- 25 Longview Way Peabody, MA$252K411,078
- 16 Longview Way Peabody, MA$265K41.51,260
- 28 Longview Way Peabody, MA$390K53.52,070
- 28 Linden Rd Peabody, MA$242K211,072
- 26 Linden Rd Peabody, MA$358K41.51,666
- 17 Linden Rd Peabody, MA$255K31.51,292
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.