- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
22 Loring Ave, Salem, MA 019706 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,734 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $296,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,734 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:32 L:0086
- Zillow Home ID: 56122525
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 Loring Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01970 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Salem, and 50.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
- 20 Loring Ave UNIT 1 Salem, MA$180K21788
- 20 Loring Ave UNIT 2 Salem, MA$181K21768
- 20 Loring Ave UNIT 3 Salem, MA$292K311,707
- 25 Charles St Salem, MA$336K422,104
- 23 Charles St Salem, MA$393K42.52,454
- 26 Loring Ave Salem, MA$386K31.52,319
- 33 Charles St Salem, MA$284K422,317
- 28 Loring Ave Salem, MA$372K322,368
- 22 Charles St Salem, MA$259K211,296
- 12 Charles St Salem, MA$388K622,808
- 7 Charles St Salem, MA$319K421,788
- 37 Charles St Salem, MA$262K211,058
- 12 Loring Ave Salem, MA$368K333,253
- 10 Charles St Salem, MA$290K311,365
- 30 Charles St Salem, MA$260K211,607
- 26 Charles St Salem, MA$271K221,607
- 8 Charles St Salem, MA$377K733,087
- 6 Charles St UNIT 2 Salem, MA$270K322,251
- 34 Charles St Salem, MA$244K111,375
- 3 Charles St UNIT 2 Salem, MA$213K21.51,044
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.