- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
22 Main St, East Hampton, CT 064244 beds, 3 baths, 2,127 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.86 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2004 for $187,500
- Finished basement, 495 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, On street, 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Additional Room Type \ Office,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Walkup,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S),Deck Type Description \ Ground Level,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Gravel,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding,Exterior Siding \ Clapboard,Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Other,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Interior Feature \ Workshop,Kitchen Description \ Country,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Pantry,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Other Room 1 Description \ Extra Storage,Porch Type \ Open,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Private Well,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,127 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R03587
- Zillow Home ID: 57855240
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06424, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35% higher than in Town of East Hampton, and 5.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06424 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of East Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06424 home values.
- 24 Main St East Hampton, CT$202K421,780
- 28 1/2 Main St East Hampton, CT$232K31.51,440
- 17 Main St East Hampton, CT$322K533,179
- 21 Main St East Hampton, CT$132K311,158
- 15 Main St East Hampton, CT$268K322,484
- 18 Main St East Hampton, CT$292K432,517
- 13 Main St East Hampton, CT$278K31.52,269
- 27 Main St East Hampton, CT$163K211,175
- 30 Main St East Hampton, CT$397K------
- 29 Main St East Hampton, CT$177K421,920
- 14 Main St East Hampton, CT$147K521,869
- 11 Main St East Hampton, CT$242K31.51,684
- 7 Main St East Hampton, CT$238K331,955
- 8 Main St East Hampton, CT$298K332,400
- 19 Main St East Hampton, CT$195K311,144
- 35 Main St East Hampton, CT$200K321,596
- 36 Main St East Hampton, CT--42.52,488
- 42 Main St East Hampton, CT$621K42.54,382
- 10 Main St East Hampton, CT$263K------
- 3 Main St East Hampton, CT$335K43.52,426
Nearby Schools in Town of East Hampton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292