A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $210-366K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $19.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Glastonbury is $20,359.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $31.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Glastonbury is $59,476.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- All time views: 3,168
- Last sold: May 2015 for $339,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $196
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Area Amenities: Bus
- Area Num: Glastonbury
- Attic: Storage Space
- Basement Type: Full Basement With Hatchway
- Basement Type: Fully Finished
- Cooling System: Individual Unit(s)
- Deck Type Description: Ground Level
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Thermopane Windows
- Sprinker System
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Fuel Tank Description: Non Applicable
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Fuel: Natural Gas
- In Law Access: Possible
- Auto Garage Door Opener
- Cable - Available
- Open Floor Plan
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Laundry Room Info: Lower Level
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement
- Listing Type Description: Full Service
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Mill Rate: 35.6500
- Neighborhood: Glastonbury (14)
- Park Garage Type: Attached
- Property Sub Type: Single Family
- Property Type: Residential
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area: Yes
- Sq Ft Source: Town Records
- Status: Active
- Style: Colonial
- Tax Year: 7/14-6/15
- Transaction Type: Sale
- Water Sewer Lien: Neither
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,733 sqft
- Parcel #: 41500022
- Zillow Home ID: 59072940
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06033 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% less than in Glastonbury, and 17.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06033 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glastonbury.
|41 Mallard Dr #41 Farmington, CT||$144K||2||2||1,344|
|43 Mallard Dr Glastonbury, CT||$264K||3||3||1,354|
|16 Mallard Dr Glastonbury, CT||$275K||3||3||1,354|
|28 Mallard Dr Glastonbury, CT||$324K||3||3||1,978|
|48 Mallard Dr Glastonbury, CT||$273K||3||2.5||1,464|
|25 Mallard Dr Glastonbury, CT||$298K||3||2.5||1,768|
|49 Mallard Dr Glastonbury, CT||$264K||3||1.5||1,493|
|57 Mallard Dr Glastonbury, CT||$270K||3||2.5||1,436|
|36 Mallard Dr Glastonbury, CT||$268K||3||3||1,487|
|1417 Main St Glastonbury, CT||$244K||3||2||1,385|
|37 Mallard Dr Glastonbury, CT||$247K||3||3||1,248|
|63 Mallard Dr Glastonbury, CT||$287K||3||2||1,633|
|65 Mallard Dr Glastonbury, CT||$323K||4||3||1,850|
|42 Mallard Dr Glastonbury, CT||$270K||3||3.01||1,436|
|40 Hollister Way S UNIT 40 Glastonbury, CT||$213K||3||2||1,586|
|1415 Main St Glastonbury, CT||$580K||4||4||2,967|
|1407 Main St Glastonbury, CT||$504K||4||3||2,698|
|1401 Main St Glastonbury, CT||$556K||4||2.5||3,616|
|44 Hollister Way S Glastonbury, CT||$153K||2||2||1,018|
|46 Hollister Way S Glastonbury, CT||$151K||2||2||1,042|
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.