This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.86 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Views: 1,958 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1986 for $69,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- View: Mountain
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, CONSTRUCTION \ Post & Beam, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH2_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Tudor, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Tudor
- Floor size: 2,951 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0011C B:0000 L:0258
- Zillow Home ID: 56255605
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $336-739K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01002 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0% decrease for Amherst as a whole. Among 01002 homes, this home is valued 69.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% lower than in Amherst, and 74.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01002 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Amherst.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01002 home values.
|31 Mount Pleasant Amherst, MA||$444K||5||2.5||2,627|
|138 E Pleasant St Amherst, MA||$385K||4||3.5||1,882|
|26 Mount Pleasant Amherst, MA||$514K||6||3||2,506|
|148 E Pleasant St Amherst, MA||$368K||2||2||1,882|
|128 E Pleasant St Amherst, MA||$376K||4||2.5||1,860|
|11 Mount Pleasant Amherst, MA||$551K||6||2.5||3,268|
|36 Mount Pleasant Amherst, MA||$423K||5||2.5||2,230|
|44 Mount Pleasant Amherst, MA||$431K||5||2.5||2,420|
|47 Mount Pleasant Amherst, MA||$464K||6||2.5||2,682|
|116 E Pleasant St Amherst, MA||$366K||5||2||1,935|
|35 Mount Pleasant Amherst, MA||$414K||5||1.5||1,979|
|10 Pleasant Ct Amherst, MA||$546K||5||3||2,684|
|50 Mount Pleasant Amherst, MA||$449K||5||2.5||2,097|
|9 Chestnut St Montague, MA||$316K||6||3||2,682|
|375 N Pleasant St Amherst, MA||$381K||7||2||2,890|
|407 N Pleasant St Amherst, MA||$539K||5||2||2,419|
|49 Mount Pleasant Amherst, MA||$647K||5||2.5||3,529|
|55 Mount Pleasant Amherst, MA||$551K||4||2.5||2,476|
|62 Mount Pleasant Amherst, MA||$438K||5||2.5||2,908|
|24 Chestnut St Amherst, MA||$445K||3||2||2,630|
Nearby Schools in Amherst
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!