- Lot: 1,144 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1901
- 181 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,102 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $29,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $12
- MLS #: 201420444
- Finished basement, 814 sqft
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Age Description \ Estimated, BASEMENT \ Apartment, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Albany, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Albany, Class \ MULTI-FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ None, County \ Albany, EXTERIOR \ Shingle, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Air, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, PHOTO INSTRUCTION \ LBO Send Photo, ROOF \ Rubber, Sale/Rent \ For Sale, School District Code \ Albany, School Taxes Description \ Estimated, SEWER \ Public, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Style \ 3 Family, Sub Area \ Albany City - Central Business D, Swis Code \ 010100, Type \ 3 Family +, UNIT OCCUPANCY \ Vacant, WATER \ Public
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,442 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 52
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 01010007605700010030000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29656914
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $109-190K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 12202 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Albany as a whole. Among 12202 homes, this home is 26.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 65.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12202, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.6% greater than in Albany, and 12.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12202 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12202 home values.
|24 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY||$145K||6||3||2,442|
|20 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY||$154K||6||3||2,640|
|18 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY||$145K||6||3||2,376|
|19 Charles St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|21 Charles St Albany, NY||$125K||--||--||--|
|23 Charles St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|16 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY||$98K||1||1||525|
|15 Charles St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|104 Philip St Albany, NY||$131K||3||2||1,953|
|14 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY||$159K||6||3||3,036|
|25 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY||$172K||9||3||2,800|
|106 Philip St Albany, NY||$146K||6||3||2,394|
|27 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|11 Charles St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|12 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY||$165K||6||3||2,904|
|108 Philip St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|98 Philip St Albany, NY||$144K||3||2.5||2,178|
|96 Philip St Albany, NY||$177K||3||3||2,829|
|9 Charles St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|23 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY||$137K||3||2.5||2,100|
Nearby Schools in Albany
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!