22 N 6th St APT 3J, Brooklyn, NY 112492 beds, 1 bath, 878 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Williamsburg Waterfront Famed The Edge condo building. Comes with STORAGE UNIT. This 2 bedroom 1 bath is flooded with sunlight. An open layout with high ceilings and oversized windows. Cutting edge finishes Bosh, and Miele appliances, in unit washer / dryer. kitchen features Caesar stone countertops, custom cabinets, dishwasher, microwave, cooktop, hardwood oak floors and LEED certified condo. central air. This building is packed with amenities that include, a full basketball court, a plunge pool with a waterfall enclosed by glass surrounding the indoor/ outdoor pool. heated whirlpool, spa rooms. steam rooms, yoga studio, fitness gym, communal fire pit, virtual golf. movie screening room, chefs kitchen for catering parties, outdoor terrace with lounge chairs, bbq, and children's playroom. Bike room, cold storage, concierge, elevator, package room. Pet friendly building.
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Room count: 3
- Floor size: 878 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2111095308
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 N 6th Street APT 3J
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for New York, and 76.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11249 home values.
- 22 N 6th St APT 18E Brooklyn, NY$644KStudio1490
- 22 N 6th St APT 12I Brooklyn, NY$831KStudio1509
- 22 N 6th St APT 27E Brooklyn, NY$783KStudio1490
- 22 N 6th St APT 11K Brooklyn, NY$1.15M221,100
- 22 N 6th St APT 9I Brooklyn, NY--221,150
- 22 N 6th St APT 14H Brooklyn, NY$1.54M221,150
- 22 N 6th St APT 16E Brooklyn, NY$1.12M221,150
- 22 N 6th St APT 5S Brooklyn, NY--221,183
- 22 N 6th St APT 4P Brooklyn, NY$976K21878
- 22 N 6th St APT 7E Brooklyn, NY$1.5M121,267
- 22 N 6th St APT 19A Brooklyn, NY$859K11681
- 22 N 6th St APT 6O Brooklyn, NY$845K----690
- 22 N 6th St APT 12K Brooklyn, NY$1.13M----1,028
- 22 N 6th St # 3C Brooklyn, NY$1.49M----1,353
- 22 N 6th St # 3D Brooklyn, NY$1.43M----1,259
- 22 N 6th St # 3G Brooklyn, NY$819K----706
- 22 N 6th St APT 3M Brooklyn, NY$846K----862
- 22 N 6th St # 4B Brooklyn, NY$799K----688
- 22 N 6th St # 4D Brooklyn, NY$2.19M331,329
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!