22 N 6th StAPT 8G, Brooklyn, NY 11249
Sold on 2/11/11: $600,767
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Apartment:824 sq ft
- Lot:1.79 acres
- Year Built:2007
- Last Sold:Feb 2011 for $600,767
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Ceiling Fan
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Washer
- Days on Zillow1031
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Width1
- Parcel #023321202
- # Stories30.0
- Zillow Home ID108243793
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,990/mo||$2K – $3.6K/mo||+$65||$3.63||11/25/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% less than in New York Metro, and 92.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 22 N 6th Street APT 8G
- Apt 9I$2.42M33.01,400
- Apt 21A$783K11.0700
- Apt 11I$546K----509
- Apt 17E$556K--1.0490
- Apt 19B$542K----688
- Apt 14H$807K----1,101
- Apt 16E$540K----490
- Apt 5S$891K----1,183
- Apt 6O$584K----690
- # 3D$752K----1,259
- Apt 3M$524K----862
- # 4F$546K----988
- Apt 4I$799K----1,371
- Apt 4K$553K----933
- Apt 4L$517K----705
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- P.S. 17 Henry D Woodworth (assigned) PK-5 0.5 mi
- Williamsburg High School for Architectu... (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Brooklyn Preparatory High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Frances Perkins Academy (assigned) 9-11 0.6 mi
- Automotive High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Bard High School Early College (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Bard High School Early College Queens (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005