22 N Main St, Essex, CT 064264 beds, 3 baths, 2,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1867
- 462 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Apr 1994 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $468
- MLS #: N353379
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Subzero, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Historic
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,350 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00233800
- Zillow Home ID: 57857524
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 N Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Essex Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.3% less than in Essex, and 26.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Essex Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Essex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Essex Village home values.
- 19 N Main St Essex, CT$234K311,142
- 17 N Main St Essex, CT$1.28M------
- 20 N Main St Essex, CT$635K31.51,666
- 26 N Main St Essex, CT$853K433,000
- 18 N Main St Essex, CT$774K42.52,400
- 16 N Main St Essex, CT$406K211,000
- 21 N Main St Essex, CT$2.08M64.57,887
- 7 Prospect St Essex, CT$504K21720
- 7 Dickinson Ln Essex, CT$1.38M71.55,345
- 38 N Main St APT 5 Essex, CT$485K221,461
- 28 N Main St Essex, CT$276K311,849
- 13 N Main St Essex, CT$184K21993
- 13 Dickinson Ln Essex, CT$824K331,954
- 25 N Main St Essex, CT$241K321,334
- 9 Prospect St Essex, CT$387KStudio--2,108
- High St Essex, CT$534K21.51,753
- 14 N Main St Essex, CT$525K31.51,781
- 27 N Main St APT 6 Essex, CT$144K11309
- 27 N Main St APT 8 Essex, CT$287K331,529
- 27 N Main St APT 2 Essex, CT$235K211,212
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Essex Elementary PK-6 1.8 mi
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.