- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Views: 703 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $302,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $298
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Freezer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Crawl Space, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Skylight, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,014 sqft
- Parcel #: M:13 B:48
- Zillow Home ID: 58907885
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $275-585K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06443 home values will fall 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.6% decrease for Madison as a whole. Among 06443 homes, this home is valued 6.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 48.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06443, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Madison, and 6.7% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06443 home values.
|18 Oak Ave Madison, CT||$614K||4||3||2,614|
|25 Oak Ave Madison, CT||$477K||3||1||1,716|
|10 Oak Ave Madison, CT||$739K||5||4.5||2,661|
|42 Oak Ave Madison, CT||$539K||4||1.5||1,656|
|49 Oak Ave Madison, CT||$528K||4||2||1,423|
|60 Pleasant View Ave Madison, CT||$446K||3||1.5||1,236|
|78 Pleasant View Ave Madison, CT||$432K||3||1||1,088|
|34 Oak Ave Madison, CT||$431K||3||1||1,025|
|76 Pleasant View Ave Madison, CT||$484K||4||1||1,058|
|23 Bassett Ln Madison, CT||$465K||4||1.5||1,190|
|71 Oak Ave Madison, CT||$1.31M||1||2||2,002|
|42 Pleasant View Ave Madison, CT||$573K||2||2.5||2,173|
|50 Oak Ave Madison, CT||$896K||4||2.5||2,190|
|21 Bassett Ln Madison, CT||$520K||4||2||2,000|
|25 Bassett Ln Madison, CT||$484K||4||1||1,344|
|53 Oak Ave Madison, CT||$563K||3||1.5||1,200|
|37 Bassett Ln Madison, CT||$546K||2||2||1,916|
|38 Bassett Ln Madison, CT||$650K||3||2||1,986|
|58 Oak Ave Madison, CT||$702K||4||2||1,475|
|26 Bassett Ln Madison, CT||$523K||3||2||1,976|
Nearby Schools in Madison
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!