22 Perry St, New York, NY 100142 beds, 1 bath, 633 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1987
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $1,195,000
- Price/sqft: $1,888
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 5.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 633 sqft
- Parcel #: 06121022
- Zillow Home ID: 31500351
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 Perry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% less than in New York Metro, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292