- Lot: 0.83 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $245,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $156
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Combo, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,566 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: R:1485 N:22
- Zillow Home ID: 59069990
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $182-391K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 8.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.3% greater than in Farmington, and 25.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|20 Petemont Dr Farmington, CT||$231K||3||1.5||1,248|
|19 Petemont Dr Farmington, CT||$350K||5||3.5||2,669|
|17 Petemont Dr Farmington, CT||$221K||3||1||1,244|
|16 Petemont Dr Farmington, CT||$255K||3||2||1,348|
|15 Petemont Dr Farmington, CT||$317K||3||2||1,782|
|12 Petemont Dr Farmington, CT||$310K||4||2.5||1,966|
|11 Petemont Dr Farmington, CT||$271K||3||2||1,624|
|6 Petemont Dr Farmington, CT||$268K||3||2.5||1,487|
|10 Petemont Dr Farmington, CT||$231K||3||1||1,277|
|9 Petemont Dr Farmington, CT||$286K||3||2||1,858|
|8 Petemont Dr Farmington, CT||$362K||4||3||2,991|
|3 Petemont Dr Farmington, CT||$237K||3||2||1,290|
|55 Paul Spring Rd Farmington, CT||$280K||3||1.5||1,698|
|7 Petemont Dr Farmington, CT||$308K||3||2||2,178|
|56 Paul Spring Rd Farmington, CT||$274K||3||1||1,791|
|51 Paul Spring Rd Farmington, CT||$253K||2||2||1,518|
|66 Paul Spring Rd Farmington, CT||$377K||4||2||2,700|
|62 Paul Spring Rd Farmington, CT||$309K||5||3||2,500|
|14 Petemont Dr Farmington, CT||$283K||3||2||1,624|
|74 Paul Spring Rd Farmington, CT||$270K||2||2.5||1,788|
Nearby Schools in Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!