- Lot: 6,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- 97 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 1998 for $166,000
- Price/sqft: $273
- MLS #: 81437618
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 262 sqft
- Security System
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Insulation - Unknown, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ No Garage, Garage Parking Features \ No Parking, Heating \ Floor Furnace, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,558 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1937
- Parcel #: 002531006000
- Zillow Home ID: 19314137
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 93901 home values will rise 5.5% next year, compared to a 7.9% rise for Salinas as a whole. Among 93901 homes, this home is 6.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% less than in Salinas, and 4.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salinas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93901 home values.
|24 Pine St Salinas, CA||$325K||2||1||1,060|
|16 Pine St Salinas, CA||$377K||3||1.5||1,590|
|28 Pine St Salinas, CA||$357K||3||1||1,315|
|12 Pine St Salinas, CA||$325K||2||1||1,117|
|21 Oak St Salinas, CA||$337K||2||1||1,020|
|15 Oak St Salinas, CA||$277K||2||1||874|
|25 Oak St Salinas, CA||$466K||3||1.5||2,247|
|32 Pine St Salinas, CA||$336K||3||2||1,091|
|19 Pine St Salinas, CA||$365K||3||2||1,646|
|15 Pine St Salinas, CA||$447K||4||2||2,107|
|23 Oak St Salinas, CA||$423K||--||--||--|
|25 Pine St Salinas, CA||$386K||2||2||1,791|
|31 Oak St Salinas, CA||$381K||3||2||1,549|
|11 Pine St Salinas, CA||$438K||3||1.5||2,035|
|27 Pine St Salinas, CA||$331K||3||1||1,319|
|36 Pine St Salinas, CA||$403K||4||3||1,785|
|811 S Main St Salinas, CA||$400K||--||--||1,806|
|37 Oak St Salinas, CA||$344K||3||2||1,091|
|31 Pine St Salinas, CA||$337K||2||2||1,587|
|38 Pine St Salinas, CA||$386K||3||1.5||1,618|
Nearby Schools in Salinas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!