22 Ronan St, Dorchester, MA 02125
For Sale: $499,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:9 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Multi Family:3,924 sq ft
- Lot:4,791 sqft
- Year Built:1905
- Last Sold:Nov 2004 for $490,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow156
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Public Transportation,APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator,APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_3 \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COL_DSCRP_1 \ None,COL_DSCRP_2 \ None,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors,IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Hardwood Floors,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,MF_TYPE \ 3 Family,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room,RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water,RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water,RNT_DSCRP_3 \ Water,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,
- Exterior MaterialWood
- MLS #71590645
- Parcel #W:15 P:02765 S:000
- Room Count18
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID59107030
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$454,973||$419K – $478K||+$2,989||$115||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,054/mo||$1.4K – $3K/mo||-$89||$0.52||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts North Dorchester home values will rise 3% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among North Dorchester homes, this home is 60.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 50.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.4% higher than in Boston, and 48.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dorchester home values.
Neighborhood for 22 Ronan Street
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- ELC - East Zone (assigned) PK-1 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Mather Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.4 mi
- Everett Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Holland Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
- Russell Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- Harbor School (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Marshall Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.8 mi
Get more information
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005