- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
22 Ryan Pl, Swampscott, MA 019076 beds, 2 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
cul de sac off essex st, near vinnin square
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $440,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- 2 decks, five car offstreet, sliders to 14x22 upper deck, rental 1st floor $1200/mo, finished attic
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Shingle, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0013 B:0011 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56966228
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 Ryan Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01907 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Swampscott, and 76.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01907 home values.
- 33 Ryan Pl UNIT 33 Swampscott, MA$303K32.51,318
- 31 Ryan Pl UNIT 31 Swampscott, MA$303K32.51,318
- 26 Ryan Pl UNIT 26 Swampscott, MA$295K32.52,000
- 16 Ryan Pl Swampscott, MA$415K32.51,899
- 24 Ryan Pl Swampscott, MA$465K32.5--
- 17 Ryan Pl Swampscott, MA$453K32.51,740
- 15 Ryan Pl UNIT 15 Swampscott, MA$253K31.51,242
- 13 Ryan Pl UNIT 13 Swampscott, MA$259K31.51,242
- 8 Ryan Pl Swampscott, MA$337K321,798
- 425 Essex St Swampscott, MA$274K311,413
- 435 Essex St Swampscott, MA$313K422,314
- 21 Ryan Pl Swampscott, MA$375K422,076
- 421 Essex St Swampscott, MA$268K321,323
- 4 Alvin Rd Swampscott, MA$602K423,726
- 417 Essex St Swampscott, MA$328K321,326
- 24 Ryan Pl UNIT 24 Swampscott, MA$294K32.52,000
- 28 Dory Way UNIT 28 Swampscott, MA$229K21.51,141
- 12 Dory Way UNIT 12 Swampscott, MA$218K21.51,103
- 413 Essex St Swampscott, MA$306K321,573
- 2 Alvin Rd Swampscott, MA$571K32.52,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!