A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $199
- Finished basement, 792 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6), COOLING \ Other (See Remarks), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Wet bar, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,886 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000040 P:0159-1
- Zillow Home ID: 57056286
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $336-460K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01803 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Burlington as a whole. Among 01803 homes, this home is valued 4.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.1% less than in Burlington, and 83.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01803 home values.
|20 S Bedford St Burlington, MA||$424K||3||1.5||1,820|
|26 S Bedford St Burlington, MA||$423K||3||2.5||1,765|
|11 Fred St Burlington, MA||$460K||3||2.5||1,852|
|18 S Bedford St Burlington, MA||$414K||3||2.5||1,620|
|30 S Bedford St Burlington, MA||$421K||2||1.5||1,712|
|9 Fred St Burlington, MA||$524K||3||2||2,460|
|18 Fred St Burlington, MA||$493K||4||3||2,120|
|17 S Bedford St Burlington, MA||$404K||3||2||1,765|
|32 S Bedford St Burlington, MA||$505K||4||2.5||2,400|
|15 S Bedford St Burlington, MA||$414K||3||2||1,422|
|11 S Bedford St Burlington, MA||$473K||6||2.5||2,245|
|19 S Bedford St Burlington, MA||$413K||3||1.5||1,766|
|16 Fred St Burlington, MA||$475K||3||2.5||1,888|
|16 S Bedford St Burlington, MA||$435K||3||2||1,964|
|5 Fred St Burlington, MA||$470K||4||2||2,168|
|14 Fred St Burlington, MA||$478K||3||2||2,176|
|34 S Bedford St Burlington, MA||$398K||3||2||1,736|
|7 Fred St Burlington, MA||$398K||3||1||1,608|
|21 S Bedford St Burlington, MA||$412K||3||1.5||1,765|
|3 Fred St Burlington, MA||$482K||4||2.5||2,072|
Nearby Schools in Burlington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK, 9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!