- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Views: 884 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $125,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, MASTER_BATH \ No, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Bungalow, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,021 sqft
- Parcel #: M:049.0 B:0042 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56884123
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $135-234K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02777 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% fall for Swansea as a whole. Among 02777 homes, this home is valued 24.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02777, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Swansea, and 50.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02777 home values.
|16 Sidney Ave Swansea, MA||$165K||2||1||1,060|
|28 Sidney Ave Swansea, MA||$166K||2||1||964|
|25 Veranda Ave Swansea, MA||$148K||1||1||800|
|10 Sidney Ave Swansea, MA||$178K||3||1||1,002|
|36 Sidney Ave Swansea, MA||$143K||2||1||640|
|19 Veranda Ave Swansea, MA||$203K||3||1||1,008|
|41 Veranda Ave Swansea, MA||$211K||2||2||1,212|
|27 Sidney Ave Swansea, MA||$184K||3||1.5||998|
|8 Sidney Ave Swansea, MA||$157K||2||1||792|
|31 Sidney Ave Swansea, MA||$199K||3||1||1,217|
|11 Sidney Ave Swansea, MA||$211K||4||2||1,248|
|7 Veranda Ave Swansea, MA||$130K||1||1||546|
|37 Sidney Ave Swansea, MA||$145K||1||1||504|
|44 Sidney Ave Swansea, MA||$171K||2||1||1,061|
|20 Veranda Ave Swansea, MA||$140K||2||1||662|
|32 Veranda Ave Swansea, MA||$177K||3||1||1,271|
|32 Sunnyslope Ave Swansea, MA||$190K||3||1||1,268|
|35 Bayview Ave Swansea, MA||$176K||1||1||952|
|16 Veranda Ave Swansea, MA||$183K||3||1||1,262|
|43 Bayview Ave Swansea, MA||$227K||3||2||1,860|
Nearby Schools in Swansea
K-2 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!