This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Views: 5,662 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1987 for $139,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,218 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:G-30 B:0065 L:0004
- Zillow Home ID: 57727977
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-200K.
Market guideZillow predicts Granby home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Hartford Metro as a whole. Among Granby homes, this home is valued 36.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Granby, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.5% greater than in Hartford Metro, and 101% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Granby home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Granby home values.
|22 Simsbury Rd West Granby, CT||$287K||--||--||--|
|24 Simsbury Rd West Granby, CT||$248K||4||1.5||2,046|
|20 Simsbury Rd West Granby, CT||$385K||4||3||3,388|
|20 Simsbury Rd West Granby, CT||$466K||5||3||3,388|
|286 W Granby Rd Granby, CT||$331K||3||2||2,698|
|21 Simsbury Rd West Granby, CT||$271K||3||2||2,329|
|285 W Granby Rd Granby, CT||$145K||1||1||600|
|24 Hartland Rd West Granby, CT||$284K||3||2.5||2,337|
|29 Simsbury Rd West Granby, CT||$383K||--||--||--|
|28 Hartland Rd West Granby, CT||$226K||3||2||1,568|
|281 W Granby Rd Granby, CT||$192K||4||2||1,800|
|14 Simsbury Rd West Granby, CT||--||--||--||--|
|34 Simsbury Rd West Granby, CT||$364K||3||3||3,268|
|277 W Granby Rd Granby, CT||$286K||4||2.5||2,238|
|9 Strong Rd West Granby, CT||$407K||4||4||2,904|
|15 Simsbury Rd West Granby, CT||$394K||4||2.5||2,963|
|16 R Morningside Dr Granby, CT||$401K||4||3.5||3,069|
|2 Morningside Dr West Granby, CT||$336K||5||2.5||2,590|
|38 Simsbury Rd West Granby, CT||$159K||--||--||--|
|275 W Granby Rd Granby, CT||$189K||3||2||1,339|
Nearby Schools in Granby
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!