22 Sprague Cir, Johnston, RI 029193 beds, 2 baths, 1,852 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
*****Call me today at 401-226-3374 or visit www.dianabarone.com for more information about this property. If you are Interested in knowing if this is the right time to buy or sell I am happy to discuss your specific situation, and what is best for you, anytime!
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Quartz Counters, Cedar Closet, Finished Lower Level, Sauna, New Driveway
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,852 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0008 L:309
- Zillow Home ID: 65978668
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 Sprague Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02919 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 100.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 108.9% greater than in Johnston, and 37.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02919 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02919 home values.
- 20 Sprague Cir Johnston, RI$200K321,332
- 24 Sprague Cir Johnston, RI$214K331,852
- 18 Sprague Cir Johnston, RI$211K331,994
- 27 Sprague Cir Johnston, RI$257K321,711
- 16 Sprague Cir Johnston, RI$262K32.51,332
- 29 Sprague Cir Johnston, RI$248K32.51,802
- 28 Sprague Cir Johnston, RI$231K332,224
- 31 Sprague Cir Johnston, RI$334K323,500
- 121 Morgan Ave Johnston, RI$232K------
- 30 Sprague Cir Johnston, RI$220K321,448
- 119 Morgan Ave Johnston, RI$214K31.52,076
- 33 Sprague Cir Johnston, RI$364K32.52,938
- 32 Sprague Cir Johnston, RI$237K32.51,456
- 35 Sprague Cir Johnston, RI$277K22.51,428
- 140 Morgan Ave Johnston, RI$155K311,080
- 14 Sprague Cir Johnston, RI$191K321,400
- 34 Sprague Cir Johnston, RI$229K32.51,428
- 142 Morgan Ave Johnston, RI$195K31.51,296
- 36 Sprague Cir Johnston, RI$257K51.51,962
- 144 Morgan Ave Johnston, RI$165K321,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.