- Lot: 4,592 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 824 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $197,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $86
- Parking: 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Storage, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Storage, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,304 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0034 B:0000 L:0034
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59233679
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $205-286K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01841 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Lawrence as a whole. Among 01841 homes, this home is valued 52.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 29.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01841, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.2% greater than in Lawrence, and 23.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01841 home values.
|24 Steiner St Lawrence, MA||$194K||3||1.5||1,152|
|20 Steiner St Lawrence, MA||$246K||3||1.5||2,372|
|26 Steiner St Lawrence, MA||$304K||4||1.5||2,531|
|25 Steiner St Lawrence, MA||$239K||3||1.5||1,500|
|6 Steiner St Lawrence, MA||$219K||3||1||1,080|
|16 Steiner St Lawrence, MA||$201K||3||1||1,488|
|7A Steiner St Lawrence, MA||$246K||2||1||920|
|15 Steiner St Lawrence, MA||$249K||3||3||1,520|
|14 Steiner St Lawrence, MA||$243K||3||2||2,240|
|10 Steiner St Lawrence, MA||$197K||3||1||984|
|5 Alvin St Methuen, MA||$245K||2||1||1,300|
|9 Steiner St Lawrence, MA||$227K||4||2||1,740|
|35 Steiner St Lawrence, MA||$249K||3||1.5||1,548|
|11 Alvin St Methuen, MA||$220K||3||1||1,258|
|7 Steiner St Lawrence, MA||$184K||2||1||920|
|1 Merrimack St Methuen, MA||$282K||3||3||2,042|
|5 Merrimack St Methuen, MA||$226K||3||1.5||1,194|
|13 Alvin St Methuen, MA||$229K||2||1||1,400|
|1 Steiner St Lawrence, MA||$238K||3||2||1,814|
|24 Norris St Lawrence, MA||$206K||2||1||960|
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
K-4 & ungraded0.2 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!