- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
22 Stone Pond Rd, Marlborough, NH 034551 bed, 2 baths, 1,413 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2001 for $80,800
- Partial basement
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,413 sqft
- Parcel #: MRLB M:03 L:101
- Zillow Home ID: 112997020
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 Stone Pond Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03455, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% higher than in Town of Marlborough, and 37.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03455 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Marlborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 112 W Shore Rd Munsonville, NH$210K21832
- 639 N Shore Rd Munsonville, NH$223K11720
- 325 Wood Lot Ln Stoddard, NH$215K22.51,824
- 558 N Shore Rd Munsonville, NH$548K332,576
- 584 N Shore Rd Munsonville, NH$260K211,092
- 441 N Shore Rd Munsonville, NH$274K21912
- 6 Old Common Rd Dublin, NH$593K453,360
- 816 E Shore Dr Stoddard, NH$235K41.51,608
- 37 Warren Dr Munsonville, NH$361K321,501
- 1367 Highland Lk Stoddard, NH$235K31762
- 49 Warren Dr Munsonville, NH$431K31.52,108
- 315 N Shore Rd Munsonville, NH$236K211,092
- 319 N Shore Rd Munsonville, NH$291K221,530
- 86 Lake Rd Dublin, NH$520K322,042
- 84 Lake Rd Dublin, NH$180K11546
- 7 Farr Hill Rd Westmoreland, NH$258K322,934
- 66 Lake Rd Dublin, NH$690K321,901
- 395 N Shore Rd Munsonville, NH$269K21900
- 45 Lake Rd Dublin, NH$961K556,391
- 719 Granite Lake Rd Munsonville, NH$167K21822
Nearby Schools in Town of Marlborough
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292