A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $227
- Finished basement, 408 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,279 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00051 B:00152 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56031630
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01810 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is valued 46.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% higher than in Town of Andover, and 72.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01810 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
|17 Juliette St Andover, MA||$289K||2||1||1,008|
|20 Topping Rd Andover, MA||$308K||4||1||1,361|
|23 Juliette St Andover, MA||$398K||4||2||2,888|
|Topping Rd Andover, MA||$308K||4||1||1,361|
|21 Topping Rd Andover, MA||$313K||3||1||1,340|
|39 Juliette St # 3 Dorchester, MA||--||--||--||--|
|39 Juliette St UNIT 3 Dorchester, MA||$416K||3||3||1,386|
|39 Juliette St UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA||$408K||3||3||1,400|
|39 Juliette St UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA||$393K||3||3||1,254|
|23 Topping Rd Andover, MA||$301K||3||1||1,514|
|18 Topping Rd Andover, MA||$355K||3||2||1,872|
|28 Topping Rd Andover, MA||$279K||3||1||1|
|43 Juliette St UNIT 3 Dorchester, MA||$240K||2||1||967|
|43 Juliette St UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA||$240K||2||1||967|
|43 Juliette St UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA||$245K||2||1||967|
|4 Celia St Andover, MA||$317K||2||1||1,186|
|24 Juliette St Andover, MA||$334K||4||2||1,600|
|24 Juliette St Dorchester, MA||$729K||6||3||3,285|
|16 Juliette St Andover, MA||$275K||1||1||823|
|11 Juliette St Andover, MA||$285K||1||1||924|
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!