22 Union St, Woburn, MA 018013 beds, 2 baths, 1,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $256
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),INSULATION_FEATURE \ Spray Foam,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Main Level,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Entry Hall,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Center Hall,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Parcel #: M:51 B:06 L:06 U:00
- Zillow Home ID: 56386455
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 Union Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01801 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Woburn, and 70.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01801 home values.
- 28 Union St Woburn, MA$273K211,651
- 29 Union St Woburn, MA$448K843,008
- 30 Union St Woburn, MA$367K411,800
- 27 Union St Woburn, MA$260K11800
- 27 Union St # 1 Woburn, MA$279K11900
- 29 Campbell St Woburn, MA$369K421,960
- 33 Union St Woburn, MA$402K423,260
- 25 Union St Woburn, MA$215K21912
- 36 Union St Woburn, MA$354K------
- 32 Union St Woburn, MA$340K421,950
- 26 Everett St Woburn, MA$346K42.51,680
- 28 Everett St Woburn, MA$271K21.5954
- 24 Everett St Woburn, MA$308K311,233
- 33 Campbell St Woburn, MA$374K321,611
- 34 Union St Woburn, MA$405K822,872
- 30 Everett St Woburn, MA$310K311,232
- 32A Everett St Woburn, MA$322K------
- 32A Everett St Woburn, MA$245K21--
- 18 Campbell St Woburn, MA$306K422,380
- 22 Everett St Woburn, MA$357K421,653
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292