- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 375 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,317 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 4357885
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 200 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Sewer \ Private, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, LotDescription \ Level, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Kitchen Island, LotDescription \ Landscaped, WaterHeater \ Electric, LotDescription \ Country Setting, Basement \ Crawl Space, HeatFuel \ Wood, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Wood Stove, Basement \ Slab, HeatFuel \ Kerosene, HeatingAndCooling \ Direct Vent, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), GarageAndParking \ 4 Parking Spaces, Foundation \ Slab w\Frst Wall, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Water CF \ Public, Number Stories \ 2 1\2, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Loft, Interior Features CF \ Bar, Exterior Features CF \ Out Building, Exterior Features CF \ Partial Fence, GarageAndParking \ Driveway, Deed Restrictions \ Quit Claim, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Family Room Level \ 1, Utility Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 1, Kitchen Level \ 2, Living Room Level \ 2
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,710 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: GIFL M:254 B:040 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 92813561
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $175-335K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03249 homes, this home is 27.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 33.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03249, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Gilford, and 66.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03249 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gilford.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|19 Upland Dr Gilford, NH||$215K||4||2||1,824|
|28 Upland Dr Gilford, NH||$225K||5||2.5||2,304|
|29 Upland Dr Gilford, NH||$115K||2||1||768|
|14 Upland Dr Gilford, NH||$150K||3||2||1,080|
|13 Upland Dr Gilford, NH||$158K||3||2||1,260|
|32 Upland Dr Gilford, NH||$178K||2||2||1,968|
|38 Upland Dr Gilford, NH||$171K||4||2||1,536|
|3 Upland Dr Gilford, NH||$266K||4||2.5||2,810|
|2 Upland Dr Gilford, NH||$150K||3||1.5||1,008|
|43 Upland Dr Gilford, NH||$157K||3||1||1,359|
|57 Mountain Dr Gilford, NH||$501K||7||5.5||4,800|
|46 Upland Dr Gilford, NH||$216K||3||2.5||1,776|
|51 Mountain Dr Gilford, NH||$131K||3||1||960|
|63 Mountain Dr Gilford, NH||$193K||1||1.5||1,995|
|45 Mountain Dr Gilford, NH||$136K||3||1.5||1,260|
|Mountain Dr Gilford, NH||$155K||3||2||1,215|
|40 Mountain Dr Gilford, NH||$155K||3||2||1,215|
|34 Mountain Dr Gilford, NH||$177K||3||2||1,696|
|54 Upland Dr Gilford, NH||$181K||3||2||1,568|
|70 Mountain Dr Gilford, NH||$226K||3||3||2,244|
Nearby Schools in Gilford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!